The firm, serving clients both locally in greater Washington D.C. and nationally, can help you acquire and protect your intellectual property. Generally, the firm can help you:
- prepare and file federal and international trademark applications to protect your company’s names, logos, slogans, and other ways that your customers identify your company;
- prepare and file federal and international patent applications to protect your inventions;
- perform prior art searches to provide you with a patentability report, to help determine whether your idea has already been invented and registered or published by another;
- perform prior art searches to provide you with a patent infringement (or non-infringement) report, to help determine whether your product or service will likely infringe on registered or pending patents;
- transfer patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights to or from third parties;
- and much more.